Запросите стоимость нужного вам документа
The certification center “Rostest Ural” has successfully provided services in the field of confirmation of production quality for many years. The qualified specialists of the center are well-experienced in this sphere, open to all innovations and have a very high level of competence. Clients are pleased with high quality and required velocity of the certification center’s work. These advantages allow the center to maintain the rigid competition in the area.
The certification center “Rostest Ural” is ready to assume a role of the mediator between the customer and the organization. It is independent of the producer and the consumer and certifies compliance or discrepancy of production to the established requirements. Experience in collecting necessary papers and registration of requests for obtaining different kinds of permissive documents allows saving customers’ time. The principle of “one window” and possibility to order several certificates at the same time also saves their money.
Procedure of confirmation of compliance, according to the definition of the Russian Federal Centre for Certification of Products and Services, is called the certification of production. After carrying out laboratory researches of product samples the certification center issues the so-called certificate of conformity or other certified document for services or products which is an official confirmation of their compliance to all norms and requirements.
Today significance and usefulness of certifying procedure are clear to all producers and consumers of goods. During certification the product is identified, compliance to the standards of safety and to other necessary requirements is confirmed. Due to this procedure the quality of goods and services declared by a producer or a seller is supervised in the trade market of the Russian Federation. Certified production can be exported or imported. If a company has the international certificate, it can take part both in Russian and in the international competitions on quality, and also apply for obtaining the state order with participation in tenders.
If a company offers the certified goods and services, it can increase the trust from both consumers and investors, insurance and law firms. Due to certification a consumer can be protected from an unfair producer. Certification directly influences safety of environment, life and health of the citizens.
People who want to enjoy services of the certification center “Rostest Ural” just need to contact its employees, to explain a task, to answer a number of questions and to provide the list of necessary documents. The staff of the center will be engaged in all subtleties and details of certifying procedure. We appreciate time of our clients.
In the certification center “Rostest Ural” the following types of documents are made out:
– The Certificate of Conformity certifying that production meet the quality and safety requirements. It can be given out on a mass production, single party or the contract;
– The Certificate of Origin. It is needed if the goods are imported or exported and shows the manufacturing country. It is used to be presented at customs and allows using reduced customs tariffs;
– The Certificate of the Russian Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision, allowing usage of the equipment and explosives where minerals are extracted;
– The Fire Certificate certifying that production conforms to requirements of the Technical Regulations about fire safety. It is strictly necessary for the construction and decoration materials, electric devices, gas coppers and other types of production which is potentially flammable;
– The Letter of Exemption for trade. It is made out if production doesn’t need obligatory confirmation of compliance;
– The Ozone Conclusion allowing import or export of products containing ozone-depleting substances;
– The Declaration of Conformity in which a producer officially declares safety of the production and its compliance with the standards;
– The Ecological Certificate of Euro 4 confirming compliance of a car to the requirements of the international ecological Euro car class;
– The Approval of the Vehicle Type, confirming its compliance with a set of standards and international regulations;
– The certificate of ISO 9001 confirming compliance of quality of the management system, established by a company, to the international standards;
– The certificate of ISO 14000 indicating that the system of ecological management introduced at the enterprise conforms to the international standards;
– The certificate of OHSAS 18001 which confirms that the system of management of stuff’s health protection and safety conforms to the international standards, and other certified documents;
– Other types of permissive documents.
Our certification center also provides services in the field of licensing of all types of activity.
Contact us and the specialists of our certification center will give qualified answers to all your questions, and in some cases they will help to carry out the procedure of confirming the quality of production.